Over the last two months, I explained my Organization System:
- Blog Post 1: Your Priorities
- Blog Post 2: Get More Specific
- Blog Post 3: Dealing with Tasks
- Blog Post 4: The Getting Things Done Approach
- Blog Post 5: Useful Tools for Personal Organization
- Blog Post 6: The Review System
And that’s it! Remember: break it down and write it down!
Your best friends are your workflow tool and your calendar. They make life so much easier!
Use whatever tools you like to schedule tasks and keep track of your workflow.
And one last tip: Schedule time for fun!
Whatever is on the calendar gets done. Whatever is not on the calendar does not get done.
So put it on your calendar, whatever your idea of fun is!
And let me know! How does this system work for you? What tips and tricks do you have? What tools do you use? I’d love to hear from you 🙂